Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46510 NOK / MXN
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 68,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 24,416 (Mex$ 52,496) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)