Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.081 NOK / AUD
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 26% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 59,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 43,858 (AU$7,213) in Adelaide.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)