Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Bergen, Norway
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20191 NOK / SDG *
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 59,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 17,520 (86,773 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)