Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Bergen, Norway
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01533 NOK / XOF
Do you live in Bergen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 28% cheaper than in Bergen (Norway)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr 67,000 in Bergen you would need to make just about kr 47,946 (3,127,188 Franc) in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 2 hours ago)