Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13433 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,946 (14,487 kn) in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)