Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02878 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,015 (69,992 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)