Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,343 (Rp 20,067,466) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Natal costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Ajmer costs ₨102 (about 1 hour ago)