Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,756 (C$5,534) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)