Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12798 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 48% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,416 (11,066元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)