Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.681 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,635 (C$3,870) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)