Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01989 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €603 (30,336 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)