Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,666 (3,260 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)