Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00308 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,589 (516,143 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)