Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09327 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,442 (26,181 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (24 minutes ago)