Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09487 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,244 (34,198 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)