Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21567 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,748 (R$ 8,107) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)