Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,425 in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)