Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10042 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 38% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,861 (kr 38,446) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 95 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $210 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)