Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,097 (3,265 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)