Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,186 (﷼ 54,971,820) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)