Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Bergamo, Italy
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,144 (﷼ 53,087,278) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)