Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,288 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nice costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)