Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30591 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 54% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,144 (3,738 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)