Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20990 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,253 (5,968 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)