Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,611 (руб 114,812) in Syktyvkar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Funchal, Madeira costs €23,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)