Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,697 (£2,332) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)