Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,573 (руб 110,638) in Sterlitamak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)