Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01347 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,355 (руб 100,535) in Sterlitamak.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)