Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,063 (kr37,808) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (25 minutes ago)