Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15754 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,117 (7,089TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)