Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02917 EUR / THB
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,678 (91,809 ฿) in Sattahip.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)