Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22324 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,200 (R$ 9,857) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)