Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01759 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,703 (RD$ 96,802) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)