Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21797 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,946 (R$ 8,926) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)