Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01766 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,667 (RD$ 94,394) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ludhiana costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Palma de Mallorca costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (about 2 hours ago)