Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13046 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,631 ($b12,504) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)