Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 15% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,109 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)