Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23384 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,474 (6,304 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)