Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01261 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 56% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,180 (₨93,611) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)