Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.684 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,488 (C$3,636) in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pensacola, Florida costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4,764 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5,000 (about 2 hours ago)