Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12700 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 42% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,555 (12,242元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)