Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04691 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,434 (Mex$ 30,559) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)