Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 109 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26623 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,264 (12,261 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)