Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06130 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,703 (R 27,788) in Polokwane.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr292,194 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guayaquil costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Ouagadougou costs 500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)