Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,548 in Pescara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)