Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,247 (COL$4,746,563) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)