Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21710 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,671 (R$ 7,698) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 2 hours ago)