Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 38% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,495 (11,113 kn) in Osijek.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $8,409 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campeche costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)