Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09329 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is about the same as in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,903 (31,114 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)