Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20964 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,311 (6,255 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)